DentalGrind.com is a perfect platform to advertise your company to the dental community. DentalGrind is quickly becoming the largest and most popular website for employers to advertise an open position in their office and for employees to place their resume when looking for a job in the dental field.
In a short period of time, we have developed a large loyal following of dental professionals across the country who count on our site for their employment needs.
These thousands of employers and employees visit their Dashboard on DentalGrind multiple times daily to check for status updates and this is where your ad would be placed. Each and every time a user visits DentalGrind they will see your ad and have the opportunity to click and be directed to your site.
There are many forms of advertising available to a company that wishes to promote their products or services online but we offer a very unique opportunity: tremendous, specific exposure to clientele in the dental field. Targeted advertising is invaluable and very affordable on DentalGrind.com.
We make the process incredibly easy and straightforward. Instead of paying “per click” and attempting to establish a monthly budget, the advertising rate is fixed and depends on the size of the ad:
Interested in becoming an advertiser?
Please adhere to the following ad specs:
- Preferably your company or product logo, or an appropriate message
- Must be GIF, animated GIF, PNG or JPEG format
- File size cannot exceed 100kb
- Please provide the URL to which the banner ad will link
- Must not include strobing or flashing animation of any type
Small Badge Ad
150 x 150 pixels is $75 per month
Large Badge Ad
250 x 150 pixels is $125 per month
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at email@example.com.Start My Job Post