"There's got to be a better way."
The simple but powerful sentence that gave birth to what is now DentalGrind.com. It’s no secret, work in the dental field long enough and most anyone will attest that navigating the dental staffing market is anything but smooth. Yes, there are broad market job sites, and even a few specifically focused on the dental world. But, the need for a site that streamlined the process for both employers and potential employees was there. Actually, more than there.
So with steadfast determination and years of methodical planning, order has arrived. Order in the form of a new job site that was designed by people in the dental industry for people in the dental industry. Now dental job seekers and job posters alike can find each other, meet each other and work with each other in dental harmony. Welcome to the grind. The Dental Grind.
“Dental Grind is the best job site I've ever used. I found a great job in just a couple of days!”
− Sharon Torzenson
Let the hiring begin.
Chances are there’s a healthy number of open positions super close. Take our site for a spin and see for yourself.Search Jobs By Location
The best candidates are but a few clicks away. Log on and see who's out there.Find Qualified Candidates
Have an open position in your office? Post it here and it won't be for long.Post New Jobs
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Start My Job Post