Great $300,000/yr Associate Dentist position in Hawaii, 4 days/week! (Honolulu and Aiea)
compensation: 30 to 40% commission based on production!
employment type: full-time
Seeking Associate Dentist in Oahu, Hawaii!
Earn Up to $300,000.00/yr and much more, working only 4 days a week in beautiful Hawaii! Up to 40% commission based on production!
Great Respect, Benefits (Medical, 401k, CE allowance, etc), & Bonuses!
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office with NO MEDICAID OR CAPITATION PLANS in Honolulu and Aiea seeking talented & enthusiastic Associate Dentists to join us in a great deal of fun. There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team & because of our unique bonus tier system & promotion policy. . .your income potential is essentially limitless:
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office averaging as much as 200 NEW PATIENTS a month!
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential! Get paid 30 to 40% of production with tiered bonus system!
- Managerial Potential
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training. . .Allowances for CE !
- Flexible Hours. . .With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.
-Short work week so you can enjoy the beauty of Hawaii's beaches and lifestyle while spending more time with your family and friends!
- Bonuses and higher pay for higher productivity!
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. If you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities...we look forward to hearing from you very soon! Please contact us today to be on the winning team!
You must have an active HAWAII dental license or passed NERB and then obtain Hawaii license to be eligible for this position. Please send CV and three (3) professional references to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
- Third molar removal
- Simple oral surgery
- Partial dentures
- Complete dentures
- Geriatric treatment
- Rotary endo
- Molar root canals
- Dental implants
Required Software Experience
Additional Skills and Experience
Skills above are encouraged and advantageous for this position, However will always prefer to hire and train the candidates with the right attitude over experience every time! If you are ambitious, a genuine team player, and truly wish to "serve people better;" we are YOUR type of dental practice.
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Start My Job Post