FT Registered Dental Assistant
Are you ready for a career upgrade?
Are you an overachiever who is currently underappreciated?
Do you want to wake up excited to go to work every day?
If you answered YES to any of these questions- this position is for you!
Our progressive Whitehall office is looking to build a long-term relationship with a world class Dental Assistant who can support our patients in getting excited about their oral health. If you are a cheerful people-person, enjoy putting others at ease, and hold yourself to a high level of integrity, we invite you to join our team.
The right candidate is honest, great at turning rooms, and a team player. Recent dental assistant grads welcome to apply.
Scheduled days are Tuesday through Thursday 6:30-5pm, and Friday 6:30-1pm.
• Competitive salary
• Performance based incentive
• Sick leave
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume via e-mail titled "I'm your world-class Dental Assistant" to Employment@infinitydentalusa.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Fabricating Temporaries
- Denture adjustments
- Bleaching tray fabrication
- Occlusal sealants
- Digital x-rays
Days of Week
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at email@example.com.Start My Job Post