Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Our Midtown-East Dental Office is seeking to hire a front desk receptionist who will work with the dentist and assistants to ensure that the practice flows smoothly. The candidate must be patient, understanding, caring, and be a warm and welcoming presence.
Our Doctor has been practicing dentistry in New York City for the past 31 years, focusing on complex restorative and surgical procedures. He holds two patents on computer-guided surgery and utilizes cutting-edge medical technology to be at the forefront of his field. The office attracts a diverse clientele with high-profile patients. Our Doctor prides himself in adhering to the highest standards of dentistry and expects the highest level of professionalism from his entire staff.
This is a full-time position. Working hours are 8.30 am to 6.00 pm Monday through Thursday, and 8.30 am to 4.00 pm the first Saturday of each month.
Telephone reception & correspondence
Coordinating patient flow and staff
Managing patient records
Verification of insurance eligibility
Treatment plan discussion and financial coordination
Pre-and post-surgical administrative preparation
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Must enjoy working with people
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to problem solve
Must keep a neat and organized workspace
Must be proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of Dentrix, Curve, and Invisalign Software is a plus but not required as training will be provided
Candidates must express a genuine interest in dentistry
A bachelor's degree is required
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter. Our Dental Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer--people of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Recall cards
- Electronic claims
- Bank deposits
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying Insurance
- Processing EOD
- Confirming patients
- Checking voicemail
- Reviewing treatment plans
Days of Week
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at email@example.com.Start My Job Post