What personal information do we collect?
So that we can operate DentalGrind in an effective and efficient manner, we collect personal information that is provided solely by its users. In connection with your use of our services, we collect certain Personal Information from you as set forth below:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address is provided during the registration process.
- Details such as the position needed, job description, contact and location information become public when posting a job opening.
- Work history, education, certificates, CE courses, awards, professional skills, values, an optional photo, and workplace cultural preferences may be provided my you when posting your resume.
The Site does utilize cookies in order to store our user's preferences. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about that user and are used to determine how many visitors we have and how often they visit various sections of our Site. Additionally, it enables us to customize your experience as a return user in that we may recommend jobs or potential employees based on the collected information. Please keep in mind that cookies do NOT contain any personally identifiable information and you can remove or block the cookies by using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature. If you choose to disable this cookie your experience at our Site and may be diminished and some features may not work as intended so it is recommended you not disable them.
As you browse the Site and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place additional anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies in order to understand your interests based on your anonymous online activities and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. DentalGrind does not endorse these third party sites and does not make any representing the content of the materials or services on their sites. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can choose to disable cookies.
All User Content (as defined in the DentalGrind Terms of Service) posted or stored on the Site by you will be considered non-confidential public information and DentalGrind is under no obligation to afford such User Content the privacy protections provided herein. Although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee that all of your private information will always remain that way. As a User of the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, the Internet generally, and the documents and/or material you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Sites.
DentalGrind does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at ContactUs@DentalGrind.com.
To what parties do we disclose personal information?
We do not share or otherwise disclose Personal Information except as described below:
- Details of jobs that are available, including the employer name and contact information are available to all registered users and may be viewed by anyone with access to the internet.
- Job application details, including name, contact information and your profile information are available only to the poster of the applied-for job opening.
- Your resume details including name, contact data and profile information are available to all registered employers.
All of the above information may be shared with, or licensed to, our affiliates and/or certain unaffiliated third parties at any time without notice to you.
What are your privacy choices?
- All registered users have the ability to view or update their personal information at any time by login in to their account and visiting the Profile Page.
- We respect the fact that as an employer or potential employee you may wish to keep your identity anonymous to protect current staff or your position with a particular employer. When posting a job opening an option is available to hide the Employer and Employee name and contact information from the posting. If this is the case, it is the responsibility of the poster to provide alternate contact information.
- An active job posting or resume can be removed at any time from our listings.
We may be required to disclose Personal Information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share registration or other Personal Information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Site or using the DentalGrind name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
California law permits its residents to request and information concerning a business’ disclosure of certain categories of personal information to other companies for their use in direct marketing. If you are a California resident and a user of DentalGrind, you can request a copy of the California Guidelines and in accordance with California Civil Code 1798.83, California residents are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or be email at email@example.com.
What about security?
In order to maximize the protection of your information, DentalGrind uses servers with state-of-the-art technology to store all data on the Site to protect your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties.
Find Your Dream Job, Fast
Build Your Profile
- Fill out a simple questionnaire highlighting your skills
- You can register anonymously so your employer doesn't know you're searching
- Your custom Dashboard will manage your activity on DentalGrind
- Filter your search of hundreds of offices that are looking for staff in your area
- Get email notifications when a new job is posted matching your profile
- Registering for FREE gives you full access to the site. You are in control!
- Contact as many employers that are looking for someone with your skills
- Our partners will help you prepare a great resume if necessary
- Sell yourself during the interview, and ask questions to land the perfect job!
Find Qualifying Candidates, Fast
- Describe in detail the staff member you are looking for
- Once someone expresses interest review their bio and resume
- Make contact with the applicants you are interested in
- Thousands of resumes are available in your area for you to review
- Reach out to potential staff you are interested in
- Filter your search to find staff based on experience, location, etc.
- You will be notified by email when someone views your ad
- Make contact with those you wish to meet
- Schedule a working interview and hire great staff!
Find Your Dream Applicant, Fast
How to post your job
Dental Grind was developed to provide a platform for Dental Offices and Staff Members to find one another, and this is a good opportunity to explain how the process works. Other sites have several levels Membership making it a lot more complicated than necessary. We have put great effort in to making the search for new staff simple.
There are two options to choose from when posting an add for a position in your office:
A Basic Job Posting allows you to place an ad detailing the specifics of a job opening in your office. You can include as much or as little information as you'd like and potential staff members will find your ad when they perform a search of available jobs in their area. The ad will run for 30 days at a cost of $75.
A Job Posting with Resume Review will allow you to place an ad detailing the specifics of an open position AND gives you an opportunity to review resumes uploaded by Dental Grind members who are looking for a job in your area. The ad will run and you can review resumes for 30 days at a cost of $125.
Option B is by far our most popular option and gives the most value. Many potential staff members will register on Dental Grind and upload their resume, but may not see your ad when they perform a search for a new job. Option B allows you to search through our ENTIRE member database with any criteria you choose to find the best candidates for a job opening in your office. This exposes you to many more potential staff members.
If you every have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Dental Grind team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Start My Job Post